Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving: The Aftermath


It's been about a week since the last Super Dudes Power Blog Post and it has been a long week, indeed.
With the loss of a family member and the massive Thanksgiving celebrations with my girlfriend's family, I've had a considerably ambivalent 7 days.

My thoughts are with my family and friends and, going to Thanksgiving at my girlfriend's house made me realize how I'm part of a second large family...
In the same way, (since joining Twitter) I have developed rudimentary friendships with more and more amazing people every day.

Because this is a pretty personal post, I feel that I should keep it short; so, I'll close by saying THANK YOU...to EVERYONE.
Everyone in my personal life...
Everyone I've just met and has subsequently become a part of my personal life...

Thank you to my best friend and fellow "Super Dude": Dave.
Only 25 days left 'til Christmas, super dudes...

Expect surprises.

2 comments: